No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At OurChurch, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last 90 minutes.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Live preaching from OurChurch ministry team.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Villages are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, young ads and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at OurChurch to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a small group, you can use resources and devotions to keep learning.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend OurKids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition for teens. OurYouth meets on Friday night and features great teaching, interactive social activities, life groups and creative worship, students have the opportunity to grow in their relationship with God. This is for grades 7-12.